As you know I always love trying new products especially when there is something practical and unique about them. Sometimes its just the amusement factor that gets me, but this month, I want to list the products I want to get my hands on. Collected from various sources.
1. Ardell Lashes by my favourite Disney princess – Ariel (aka The Little Mermaid)
This Disney-themed product by Ardell is a new limited-edition Ariel Lash Kit ($8) Contains lash adhesive and two bestselling sets of lashes: Demi Wispies and a Double Up set in either 203, 204, or 205.
2. Comptoir Sud Pacifique perfume from Sephora. Referred to as a “comfort food” fragrance, the apricot-vanilla-papaya blend ($32) is sugary sweet without being sickening. I really want to get my hand on this one!
3. Repetto Eau de Toilette Spray
French ballet brand Repetto has launched its first-ever Eau de Toilette Spray ($75). The fragrance is meant to capture that elegant moment backstage before a dancer goes out in front of the audience. Contains musky rose notes balances with cherry blossom, pear, vanilla, and amber woods. This fragrance is meant to be über romantic and feminine.
4. Hydro Power Eyeshadow, Shiseido $25
Comes in a handy pot and variety of colours. I’ve heard so many good things about Shiseido eyeshadow, but sadly when I purchased my first shadows from this brand a while ago, I dropped the package and never had a chance to use
Cosmo’s Aya Kanai picks this as a top shadow to use so I guess I have to try it now!
5. Hydro Aid Moisturising Mist, Sulwhasoo $45
This product is recommended for use before and after a workout at the gym to keep your skin hydrated in a flash.
6. Aria 3 Cleansing System, Clarisonic $199
It’s recommended to thoroughly cleanse with an exfoliating brush after each gym session. This product can be used in the shower for extra pore-clarification. I might throw mine in the gym bag next time I’m working out
SHOP THE POST