It is super cold outside and my skin, lips, hands and feet are feeling it more than ever.
That’s why this month’s favourites are some can’t live without products which help me feel like myself during the early winter months.
1. Blistex balm SPF 15+ for chapped, dry lips. This product also helps soothe dry, cracked lips. I think it has menthol oil which cools the irritated skin.
2. Dior Show mascara – perfect lashes every time.
3. D&G perfume – the one. A sophisticated fragrance with woody notes to match the winter attire.
4. Dior bronzer/blush – this is more a bronzer but I use it as a blush with my olive complexion and bronze tones are better to wear in winter as we wear more black rather than summer when pink blush is recommended.
5. Shiny black leggins – go well with long jumpers, boots and jackets and still show off your legs
6. My Alannah Hill suede gloves. These are long enough to wear with my 3/4 sleeve jacket. Love them! Here is a link to similar ones but with crystals.
7. Missha make up primer – a flawless finish. I recommend this product in winter especially as it helps protect your skin from the harsh wind and prevents drying. Here is a good one by Laura Mercier
8. Ankle boots with faux fur – stylish and warm. The best combination there is!
Hope you’re staying nice and warm!