Do you find moisturising to be a bit of a chore sometimes?
Don’t get me wrong, I like to indulge in good all body moisturisation once in a while, especially after a bath or a long shower. That’s when your pores are open and ready to be moisturised to lock in all the hydration your favourite lotion has to offer. Often however I don’t have much time to rub lotion into my skin, it seems there is just too much effort required to do it properly! Some lotions also don’t rub in properly at the beginning so you have to spend a bit of extra time working it in. I then think, wish there was an alternative to just plain old moisturiser.
Well, there is and Laura Mercier Dry Oil Body Mist is all you need in moments like these.
Laura Mercier Dry Oil Body Mist is light and easy to put on with spritz bottle.
Benefits of the Dry Oil Mist:
- Nourishes, moisturizes and softens skin all day long
- Lightweight texture provides intense moisture without feeling heavy, greasy or tacky
- Natural Coconut Water to cools, comforts and soothes skin
- Vitamin Complex (A,B,C & E) conditions skin
- Fast absorbing formula leaves skin with natural looking luminosity for a healthy glow
- Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive
- Dermatologist tested
The scent is refreshing with a floral infusion, inspired by the countryside of provence. This oil leaves you moisturised in a few seconds and smelling amazing!
Available exclusively at David Jones.
What are your favourite moisturiser products and have you used dry oil before?