Here are the July favourites for me.
It’s nearly the end of July – how fast the time has gone by! This month in particular was quite a busy one, thus you may have noticed a lowered frequency in posts (guilty!) I’ll do my best to update you on more cool things once I have more free time (no ETA on that one yet!)
1. Over the shoulder satchel bag – gives you 2 free arms to do what you like. I’ve been wearing mine quite a bit lately – a change from habit of big bags. Every time I walk out the door, I feel so light (hehe)
The one pictured is a Nine West
2. Shiny belts – are cool! If you can get one, it will dazzle up any outfit!
3. Bright pink lip tints – can’t live without mine. Brightens up smiles and receives a lot of compliments!
4. Peplum tops – love love love! Accentuates your waist and gives a feminine look to any body shape. (Tip: Pair with the shiny belt!)
Asos version here $52 in beige
5. Print tights. I would love to try and wear funky prints one day, but so far I have only been brave enough to pull off the white print pattern on black look. Still, a great accessory to have.
6. Beige pumps (match with black top, shiny belt, black tights and the shoulder bag )
I got similar looking ones (exposes secret) at Kmart for (shhh) $15! The Broadway shopping centre branch is open till 1 am so its very handy to browse through in peace when its not as busy and find bargains!
7. Something I now can’t live without the RICH anti ageing treatment I use very night before bed. This product has made my skin unbelievably smooth, blemish free and full of new energy (especially during this busy time period). I love it!
8. Leather skirt – I wear mine in all seasons. In summer with pumps, in winter with tights and boots. I even wore it once to a rock star themed party and more recently to a 21st
Here’s one from Urban Code $81.55