This is a Korean cosmetics and skincare brand which I’ve recently discovered in a Morning Glory store in the Sydney CBD.
What I fell in love with was :
1. The packaging – everything is in a unique/cute/pretty packaging. Whether its a fruit shaped lip gloss box or a styled tint, it just looks incredibly appealing.
7 Fruit Princess Gloss
Cutie lip gloss that gives a clear glow to the lips
2. The colours and the range – The number of different products they have will have you struggling to buy just one thing at a time. I know I wanted to buy the entire range when I saw it on the shelves. Had to restrain myself to just 1 lip tint but am definitely going back for more!
Backstage Oh! My Lip
3. The quality – From what I’ve read so far, the makeup and skincare products are great. I can’t speak for every product in the range, but from what I’ve tried and read reviews on TonyMoly products don’t often disappoint.
4. The fragrances – Everything smells fantastic! I know that most of the times fragrances are bad but I am not a big fan of fragrance-free make up as it’s not aesthetically pleasing. Give me a cherry flavoured lippy anytime!
Prestige Crystal Lipstick/SPF13
Clear cased lipstick with UV blocking functions
5. The price – Really awesome fact – TonyMoly cosmetics are more than affordable. My lip tint was $12 when I just paid $40 for a Benetint the other day. The quality of TonyMoly is the same, if not better.
The brand concept is Chic, Urban, Stylish & Modern – and that’s exactly what the products reflect.
To have a look at the brand and the range of products go to their website here http://eng.tonymoly.com/ (this is the international site)
Nail Lacquer Glitter
This is the product I bought:
TONYMOLY Backstage Sure Tint in Peach
There is an easy applicator brush
Pink/Peach colour with a bit of sparkle
This is the colour on – the tint lasts for at least 4 hours and is quite bright so I try and layer a lighter finish lipgloss over the top. Its so nice not to have lipstick on coffee cups in the morning!
Would love to hear from you if you’ve tried TonyMoly before and have a product you recommend!