1. Oversized roll neck chunky jumpers. I recently bought a black one from ASOS here RRP$76.52. There is a sale on it at the moment and I snatched mine for $25.51
2. Print leggins. My ones are a tooth pattern and I absolutely love them because you can’t beat black and white in terms of practicality and style. This is where you can get some – ASOS Petite range RRP$29.83
3. Print necklaces are great with simple black and go well with jumpers and skivvies. Love this design in particular. Get it here (Diana Warner) RRP$98
4. Burberry Brut perfume. If you’re travelling get it duty free. You can also get it on Strawberry.net RRP$76.50 This perfume has a light, fruity and fresh scent but is also quite sophisticated.
5. Antipodes day cream with vanilla bean and the most natural organic ingredients you can find. Its from NZ RRP$52 You can order online here. Beautiful!
6. Soft fabric boots. Very comfortable and suit all outfits. Most importantly they keep you warm. Pick these babies up at…Kmart! And guess how much they cost $15!!! You can’t go past that!
Have you got other bargain things you’ve picked up in the most unexpected places? Kmart boots were my surprise buy and I absolutely love them!